Hi! I'm Randi Alexander, and I write cowboy erotic romance.
Welcome to the blog hop! Here are the official rules:
AUTUMN HARVEST: FALL BETWEEN THE PAGES BLOG HOP TOUR (SEPT 19-26)
1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, September 19, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, September 26, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
Winners will be drawn and posted September 27th! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS & BOOK PAGES! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
***Authors & Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***
The excerpt I included with my blog today is one of the most romantic in the first part of Chase and Seduction – in my opinion. Everyone has their own idea of romance. A quiet walk down a leaf-strewn country road in the fall. A bench in a city park where people watching is as colorful as the fall leaves on the trees.
Some people like a dinner at a restaurant and a movie in a theater, and others enjoy staying home and snuggling while watching television. Pizza delivery always comes in handy for these dates! How about those lucky enough to have a fall getaway to somewhere with sunny days, cool, crisp nights, and a bonfire under the stars.
When I read a book, I love to be swept away by the romance, no matter where it occurs. I like to engage my heart in a story, whether I'm laughing or crying or saying "Ohhhhh!" That tender connection between a couple is what makes me fall in love with the characters – and with the author who can overwhelm me every time I pick up one of their books.
Chase laughed, then sobered. His fingers slid under her hair, caressing her neck softly as he said, “You are a beautiful woman.”
She’d often been called beautiful-but-healthy, which referred to those extra forty pounds that made the difference between being a model, and being just plain Reno Linden.
He ran his fingers up the back of her head. “Your hair is like satin. And I’ve never seen eyes that color. Amber.”
Trying to keep from grinning, she teased, “Reno.”
He laughed. “No, your eyes are amber.” Seconds slipped by before he tipped his head and brushed his lips over hers.
She closed her eyes and parted her lips to breathe in his essence.
With a groan, his arm came around her waist, and he pulled her closer. His tongue danced with hers, the unexpectedly sweet taste of tequila and tobacco making her hungry for more of him.
Chase ended the kiss then pressed his lips to her temple and began swaying them in a slow dance. Quietly, he sang, “You’re the one I’ve been looking for, You’re the light behind that hidden door, Can’t figure out where you’ve been all my life, but I don’t wanna be without you anymore.”
Something melted inside her as he sang the song he dedicated to her from the stage. This was where she belonged, in his arms, where she fit perfectly, a lost puzzle piece at last finding its place.
He said, “Look at me, Reno.”
I'm giving away one e-copy to a lucky reader on this blog hop. For four chances to win, follow these steps:
3) Follow me on Twitter
~For each of 1 - 4 you complete, you'll have one chance to win! If you're already a Friend, Subscriber, Follower, and/or Mailing-lister, let me know in your comment, and I'll give you credit ;-)
5) Jump back up to the top of this post and leave a comment with your e-mail address to let me know which you've completed.
6) Jump down to the bottom of this post and click on the link to go to the list of all blogs participating in the hop.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful autumn, and good luck on the contest!