HO! HO! HO! HOLIDAY SPICE: CHOOSE YOUR FLAVOR NAUGHTY OR NICE BLOG HOP TOUR (DEC 12-19)
Welcome! Thanks so much for participating in the blog hop. At first I though, I’m definitely naughty. But then, I thought about the way I write. A lot of romance, liberally spiced with a whole bunch of hot sex.
After reading Chase and Seduction, one reader commented, “I shouldn’t be crying happy tears at the end of an erotic romance!” She was teasing, but it’s true. I like to make my happy ever after very special and touching.
The short story I’ve posted for you (the link is below at Wild and Wicked Cowboys) is another sweet story with a good helping of spice. I’d love for you to read it to get a feeling for how I write my longer books.
I’m sure everyone has a combination of both naughty and nice in them. This holiday season, get in touch with both of your flavors!
I’m giving away an e-book copy of Chase and Seduction
Reno Linden lived a quiet, rural life until she was thrust into the Hollywood scene when her book was adapted to film. Chase Tanner is larger than life, sinfully sexy and hell-bent on getting her into bed. Skittish after a failed wedding engagement, Reno risks the plunge into Chase’s arms, and is surprised that her good girl self can keep up with bad boy Chase.
Though Chase returns to his cowboy roots often, and Reno cherishes the time spent with him on his ranch, the two find their careers pulling them in different directions. Will their attraction survive the glitz and stress of fame?
Here’s how to win:
For each of these five tasks you complete, you get one entry into the contest. For each of the tasks you’ve already completed in prior blog hops, you still get a point. Just let me know in your comment.
1) Join my Mailing List
2) Friend me on Facebook
3) Follow me on Twitter
4) Read my short cowboy erotic romance Breakfast in Bed on Wild and Wicked Cowboys Blog and Follow (the Sign Me Up Button on the right column) The reading part of this is optional ~ but I’m excited to share another sexy story with you!
5) Friend me on Goodreads
Next, go to the top of this blog post and leave a comment telling me which tasks you’ve completed.
Then, jump back here to go to the complete list of blogs participating in this hop.
I wish you a very Happy Holiday Season, and best of luck in the contest!
1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, December 12, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, December 19, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
***Winners will be drawn and posted December 20th! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS & BOOK PAGES! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
***Authors & Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***