HO! HO! HO! HOLIDAY SPICE: CHOOSE YOUR FLAVOR NAUGHTY OR NICE BLOG HOP TOUR (DEC 12-19)
Welcome! Thanks so much for participating in the blog hop. At first I though, I’m definitely naughty. But then, I thought about the way I write. A lot of romance, liberally spiced with a whole bunch of hot sex.
After reading Chase and Seduction, one reader commented, “I shouldn’t be crying happy tears at the end of an erotic romance!” She was teasing, but it’s true. I like to make my happy ever after very special and touching.
The short story I’ve posted for you (the link is below at Wild and Wicked Cowboys) is another sweet story with a good helping of spice. I’d love for you to read it to get a feeling for how I write my longer books.
I’m sure everyone has a combination of both naughty and nice in them. This holiday season, get in touch with both of your flavors!
I’m giving away an e-book copy of Chase and Seduction
Reno Linden lived a quiet, rural life until she was thrust into the Hollywood scene when her book was adapted to film. Chase Tanner is larger than life, sinfully sexy and hell-bent on getting her into bed. Skittish after a failed wedding engagement, Reno risks the plunge into Chase’s arms, and is surprised that her good girl self can keep up with bad boy Chase.
Though Chase returns to his cowboy roots often, and Reno cherishes the time spent with him on his ranch, the two find their careers pulling them in different directions. Will their attraction survive the glitz and stress of fame?
Here’s how to win:
For each of these five tasks you complete, you get one entry into the contest. For each of the tasks you’ve already completed in prior blog hops, you still get a point. Just let me know in your comment.
1) Join my Mailing List
2) Friend me on Facebook
3) Follow me on Twitter
4) Read my short cowboy erotic romance Breakfast in Bed on Wild and Wicked Cowboys Blog and Follow (the Sign Me Up Button on the right column) The reading part of this is optional ~ but I’m excited to share another sexy story with you!
5) Friend me on Goodreads
Next, go to the top of this blog post and leave a comment telling me which tasks you’ve completed.
Then, jump back here to go to the complete list of blogs participating in this hop.
I wish you a very Happy Holiday Season, and best of luck in the contest!
1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, December 12, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, December 19, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
***Winners will be drawn and posted December 20th! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS & BOOK PAGES! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
***Authors & Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***
December 12th, 2011 at 12:21 pm · Link
+1 Mailing List
+1 Breakfast in Bed signup (oooh laa laa!!)
Bonus: I found a new to me author and I’ve got more books to add to my TBR list!!! Thanks for participating and for the great giveaway op!
December 12th, 2011 at 12:22 pm · Link
1) I joined your mailing list.
2) I have sent you a friend request on Facebook.
3) I am following you on Twitter (@skyla11377).
4) I read Breakfast in Bed and I really enjoyed it. I love how he went all out to show Misti that he cared by creating a home for her until he could actually afford his own ranch.
5) I sent you a friend request on GoodReads.
Chase and Seduction sounds like a really good read and I would so love to get my hands on it.
December 12th, 2011 at 2:34 pm · Link
Just popping by to wish a fellow blogger best wishes for the Hop and your holiday.
I’ve liked you on FB and followed you on twitter.
December 12th, 2011 at 9:18 pm · Link
well im on all and i love the book may be it will be novel and then let them ave the ranch they want
desi the blonde@ msn.com
December 13th, 2011 at 11:26 pm · Link
+! Mailing List
+! FB friended(Sherri McCarver)
The short story was smoking!! Thank youand I subscribed to the blog!!
Good reads friend request…Nikki McCarver!!
December 15th, 2011 at 11:45 am · Link
i did them all lol love the story as well:) mailing list., fb terra oenning, twitter name tender terra, good reads.
December 15th, 2011 at 11:46 am · Link
oh forgot my email addy email@example.com lol
December 15th, 2011 at 6:47 pm · Link
Previously signed up for mailing list, Facebook friend, follow on twitter (@lillieblue613).
Signed up on Wild and Wicked cowboys.
ainfinger@comcast dot net
December 19th, 2011 at 5:07 pm · Link
i’ve done all of thee above and your awesome! Just saying
December 19th, 2011 at 7:54 pm · Link
Thanks for the great giveaway! Ive been dying to read your book. Thank you so much for the chance to win!
Already on your mailing list (at least i think so but just in case not, i signed up again)
Already a friend on fb- shadow kohler
Already follow on twitter- LuvToRead09
Follow Wild and Wicked Cowboys Blog
Already friend on goodreads- shadow kohler
December 20th, 2011 at 9:13 am · Link
Congratulations Raquel Vega-Grieder! Using randomizer.org, your name was chosen as the winner of the blog hop! Please contact me at Randi@RandiAlexander.com to claim your prize.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by and participated in the blog hop. Watch for another chance to win Chase and Seduction in January.
June 23rd, 2014 at 10:10 pm · Link
I every time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user
of web therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.