I haven’t been able to concentrate this afternoon, so I Googled myself to see what would come up. There’s a blogger on a dark fiction site – not me – and a lawyer in Arizona – also not me. There’s even a stylist with the same name as me, but if you’d seen the horrible chop job I did on Kick when we were first married, you’d know that wasn’t me.

I took a look at photos too, and found a couple fun ones I hadn’t known were out there.

Line Dancing

This is at the Romantic Times Convention in May in Kansas city. Sarah M. Anderson and I were line dancing when the book signing got a little slow.

247507_595252487151506_1619418598_n

At the same convention after dining with author Lizbeth Selvig and aspiring author Michele Picard. Very nice ladies!

So next time you don’t have anything to do, Google yourself. You may find something very interesting!

Hope you’re having a more productive day than I am!

Randi

8 comments to “The Amazing Things You Find When You Google Yourself”

1. Lexi Post
    July 25th, 2013 at 6:20 pm · Link

I was having a productive day until I saw your post on facebook. Great photos. Now I’m going to have to do me 🙂

• Randi
      July 30th, 2013 at 9:09 am · Link

Hope you found some interesting stuff, Lexi!

2. ELF
    July 25th, 2013 at 6:26 pm · Link

Hmm, somebody needs incentive to write more of her fantastic stories…there’s more holidays your cowboys need to visit Vegas for, lol. My biggest problem is that then I start googling all of my friends and family…I spent one day trying to find the missing money (sigh, none was mine) being held and writing everyone I knew enough about to discover that funds were being held by the comptroller in my state! Sadly, none of it was enough to ask for a finder’s fee, lol.

• Randi
      July 30th, 2013 at 9:09 am · Link

I’ve got a list of books that need writing, ELF. Wish there were more hours in the day. But now I’m going to have to go figure out if I have any money coming to me!

3. Tiss
    July 25th, 2013 at 6:56 pm · Link

Ok, so now you got me curious, instead of reading, which I should be doing, I”m going ot go and look myself up. LOL>

• Randi
      July 30th, 2013 at 9:09 am · Link

Hey, Tiss, I like that you budget your time so you have lots of opportunity to read. Wish I could do that!

4. Clare O'Beara
    July 26th, 2013 at 3:05 am · Link

Yes, I look myself up every now and then and find my book reviews being used by some nice authors to promote their books. That makes me feel great! But seriously Randi, haven’t you got books to write?

• Randi
      July 30th, 2013 at 9:12 am · Link

I love it when I find book reviews I didn’t know were out there. Like a little bonus happiness! Yes, ma’am I’ve got enough books to write to keep me busy for a couple years. Just need to get crackin’!

Comments are closed.